Take Control of a Beautiful Helm with the 8600 Series
- Premium 17, 22 and 24-inch full HD displays with pinch-to-zoom touchscreen control has highest resolution on the marine market
- Configure the full system to provide 1-touch setting access for docking, cruising, fishing, anchoring and more
- Beautiful glass helm look with ability to install multiple displays either flush or flat mounted edge-to-edge
- High-performance processor delivers our fastest map drawing ever and enhanced video processing
- Provides a superior user experience across your entire network for radar, sonar and multimedia
Fully network capable, including Garmin Network and NMEA 2000 (radar, autopilot, instruments, multiple screens, FUSION-Link, sensors, black box sonar, digital switching, thermal cameras, GRID and more.
The latest Garmin 7600 series of Navigation Systems come in a range of sizes 7in -16in to suit your available space and budget. As well as GPS and Chart Plotter capability, they can be setup to display information from a large variety of sensors including; wind, sonar, radar, even engine and fuel sensors which forms a complete system to keep you in touch with every single part of your boat, come in and test drive one of these!
- Built-in dual CHIRP sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar with the clearest images on the water (functions are transducer dependent)